Monday 3 November 2008

My Round Robin pages for Sian and Nicks

This page is for Sian, whose subject is 'What colour are you' As I seem to use turquoise a lot, I decided that that was what I would use. It is a mixture of Paint, mesh, grunge board, friendly plastic, stamping, air dry clay, and wire. The surface to the left is a baby wipe, that I had used to clean a stamp after stamping with turquoise ink.
This is my page for Nicks in Astrids Round Robin. The colour I chose is Bronze, as I know Nicks likes that colour. Her subject is 'Lessons for life' I painted the mountboard, and then added tissue paper, plasterers mesh ( we are having an extension built, so I pinched some) metal, grunge board, stamping, and shrink plastic. The wording is stamped on metal with black Stazon. The back has other words and sayings on.

5 comments:

My name is Cindy said...

Well Wendy, I am in the habit of liberating things myself!!

I have 'tagged' you on my blog.

Great pages!!

Sian said...

Brilliant. I love my page. Turquoise is one of my favourite colours too.

Heather Robinson said...

Your pages for both are exquisite! What interesting themes....you've worked within them so beautifully and so creatively.

MARGARET FIELD said...

great pieces of work Wendy.
andi just looooooooove your jigsaw book.
brilliant

Nicks said...

what lucky ladies we are!!
Thank you Wendy xx

Blog Archive