Thursday 4 December 2008

My pieces for my two themes

These are the pieces that I have done for my own themes. The first one is my angel, and the last two are for my Oriental jigsaw. They are all complete, so will mount them onto canvas as soon as I have bought them. I seem to have every size apart from the one I want.


For the Oriental ones, I have used stampboard, friendly plastic, charms, and beads to give them a three D dimensional look. The backgrounds on all of them were painted with a pearlescent acrylic dabber, and then stamped. The Oriental ones have been embossed with clear powder. Two of them have my favourite accent beads on.


4 comments:

Craftyideas said...

Gorgeous artwork -love the colours stunning

Maureen said...

Love these, colours are good.

Sherry said...

Lovely Wendy - especially the angel.

Being the paranoid person I am(!) I'm worried now that the piece I did for you was too yellowy-gold - so I won't mind in the least if you decide to leave it out - or even alter it a bit yourself - lol.

Looking forward to seeing your completed puzzles - if you put your angel one up on ebay I'm sure I'll be the highest bidder!!

Chris said...

I love your jigsaw pieces, Wendy. The angel is my favourite. I love the image, colours and the embellishments.

Blog Archive