Sunday 11 December 2011

Tim Holtz style Christmas tags Day 10


Again a lot of improvisation on this one, but I did manage to do the fragments. Image transfer on these is not my forte, so I was quite pleased with the results. I used Crafty Individuals images. I substituted Tim's letters with small scrabble pieces and covered them with glossy accents, having inked around the edges with a red ink. I used my real pine cones for the decoration at the bottom. I now need to find a small pine cone bearing pine tree.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Another lovely tag Wendy. Tim will want you on his team at this rate.

Lila said...

What a beautiful tag. Love the background paper

Bethan said...

your tags are gorgeous Wendy.

Jean said...

I love your tags Wendy, you are very good at interpreting Tim's designs with the materials you have. Jean x

Paula said...

As usual your work is simply gorgeous Wendy. I wish I had time to do some of these.xx

Connie said...

Lovely tags Wendy! I hope they are saved and treasured if they go on presents.
Many thanks for your card, I love the reindeer and will keep him as an idea for next year's cards. I've done very little paper crafting recently - must do some.
Sorry I don't get in touch often but I do browse and enjoy your Craft Journey many times. Connie, x

inge said...

Hello Wendy,

wow, you are one of the people who made it !!

I did it the past years, but not this year :/

I like how you adapted the tags to the supplies you had.

I see you are a blogger for a long time ! Please post on Euro ATT when you have a new blogpost !

It's hard to keep up with all the new blogposts on the hundreds of blogs who interest me.
If you let it know on Euro ATT, I promise I'll visit often !

greetings from belgium
Inge

Blog Archive