Sunday 14 October 2012

French knots





I am hosting a fabric ATC swap, and the ATC has to have French knots on it. I was a bit stumped as to what to do, which is silly as I chose the stitch in the first place. In the end I dipped into my bit box and then cut out some flower shapes on the big shot. I did French knots in the middle of the flowers and then random ones all over the ATC. I did the knots at my daughters in between packing boxes for her forthcoming move. I must get more hand stitching things on the go, as it's really handy to have something to do that doesn't involve ink, stamps and card. I feel a fabric book coming on. I made more than I needed, as I like a few spares at hand to give away.

2 comments:

Sian said...

I love your ATCs!

Jean said...

I love these fabric ATCs, the french knots look great. Fabulous colours you've used as well.Jean x

Blog Archive