Friday 12 September 2014

Artful times DT piece. -- Tiny book

For my DT piece on Artful Times I have made a tiny felt covered book 3" x 2  3/4"  If the Tower of London can put on such a fabulous display to remember the fallen during the First World War, I can try to do my own tiny piece.
I have felted the cover, and embroidered (badly) the words on the back cover. The pages are paper and I have stamped different poppies on each page, plus a few lines of some poems. I have shown just a few of the pages.










3 comments:

Heather said...

This tiny book is wonderful. A very fitting little tribute in memory of all those who died so long ago. We will remember them.

Meggymay said...

A stunning book Wendy, the covers are fantastic.
Yvonne x
p.s. Thank you for the card, it was beautiful.

crafty creations said...

Brilliant Love the covers you have created and such a lovely keepsake x Hilda

Blog Archive