Tuesday 20 January 2015

Tag Tuesday -- Texture Tuesday

It's texture on Tag Tuesday this week, one of my favourite things. I used texture paste, and puff paint through a stencil, and heated it to puff up the paint. I painted the whole tag with gesso to seal the surface. I then painted the tag with some new paints (Pebeo Moon) one of my daughters bought me for Christmas. This was their first outing, so I wasn't sure how they would react. They can be used on all surfaces, especially hard surfaces like metal, wood, ceramics, glass etc. As mine was card I wasn't sure they would work. The paint sort of mixes the colours itself, and gives an enamel like finish. Took ages to dry, so it was as well I made this last week. I hope the scan shows it up properly.
I added some friendly plastic butterflies to finish it off.


2 comments:

Heather said...

Those paints sound interesting - gorgeous colour. Lovely tag - the bottom butterfly looks like lace.

Meggymay said...

A beautiful textured tag Wendy. Love the effects using the Pebeo paints.
Yvonne x

Blog Archive