Tuesday 14 April 2015

Tag Tuesday -- Insects

For this week on Tag Tuesday I have a dragonfly and butterfly theme going on. The one with the large dragonfly has been stamped on acetate and then some bright shiny turquoise paper stuck underneath.This has not shown up on the scan.  I used a stamped dragonfly strip and cut it up to fit the tag.
Both tags have a grass die cut at the bottom and a stamped border behind it. The other tag has a distress ink background and a honeycomb stenciled on top of that. The dragonflies are stamped and the butterflies from my stash. I also found a ladybird brad.



2 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous dragonflies and butterflies - I love them both and that little ladybird is so sweet.

Meggymay said...

Beautiful butterflies and dragon fly, two fantastic tags.
Yvonne xx

Blog Archive