Thursday 28 July 2016

Third Challenge with Neet. -- Use a shape stencil.


Our third challenge was to use a stencil. As we use them most of the time to make our backgrounds we had to use a shape one rather than an allover type.  I know what I mean !! I have used a heart shape for this one. I doodled on the background one and put faces in the heart shape.
The first background was painted and stencils used on top of the paint. I then used the heart shape and painted around them with the brown paint, covering up the original colours apart from behind the heart mask. Neet has used a key shape for hers.






For this one I used the leaf shapes, and doodled around them.









2 comments:

Neet said...

Those heads look super mounted on those hearts and I love the stencil you have used as a filler. Also love the green page underneath - love green with black, somehow it really pops when you put green with black.
Hugs, Neet xx

Heather said...

The faces are such fun and I love the leaves and your doodled background.

Blog Archive