Sunday 16 October 2016

Art Journal Journey -- Indian Summer, Golden October, Autumn

On Art Journal Journey Valerie has chosen the above for the theme this month. I haven't been on this challenge for ages, but was keen to do some Autumn pages, so I have started a new journal. The journal measures 8" x 8".
I took a hint from Chrissie and scanned in some leaves from the garden on a piece of scrap paper. And added some real leaves on the finished page, plus a quote and some other papers.

https://art-journal-journey.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/indian-summer-golden-october-autumn.html




Indian Summer, Golden October, Autumn.

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is really gorgeous Wendy, so good to see you joining us at AJJ with this wonderful page!
You have captured the colours of autumn so well. Have a good start in the new week, hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

Wow.. that's an amazing page Wendy! Great to have you with us again this month at Art Journal Journey! Thank you for participating!
Happy new week!
Susi

chrissie said...

Beautiful page and I love addition of the real leaves

Chrissie xx

Heather said...

A perfect interpretation for Golden October, and we are certainly having the right sort of weather for it too. I love the leaves lying so naturally on the journal page.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

When I saw your name at AJJ, I had to drop by and see your autumn inspired art. This is wonderful. Chrissie is always an inspiration, and your addition of real leaves made this a show stopper.

Sue said...

Great idea adding scanned and real leaves. It gives almost a 3D quality - I want to pick up a leaf and scrunch it up to hear that lovely autumnal sound.

My name is Erika. said...

What a great textured background. I love how you added those real leaves. They give a lot of interest to your page. Hugs-Erika

Blog Archive