Thursday 22 December 2016

Thursday Journal with Neet.

Now why on earth did I choose this theme. How many words are there in the dictionary, and how long did it take me to find one I could use in my journal to use with my Dyan stamps. The answer is all week off and on. I used an already inked page and printed out the page I was going to use in my dictionary and coloured it to blend in a bit. I left my chosen word RECLINE in white. I added my image and some stamping. I couldn't resist the quote.


3 comments:

Heather said...

Love the colours and the quote, and I hope you will get a chance for a bit of reclining yourself over the weekend.

Meggymay said...

That quote really made me laugh, its a fabulous page.
Happy Christmas to you and the family Wendy.
Yvonne xx

Neet said...

Don't know what happened to my comment but I did make one - I remember commenting about the colours which I liked so much. Also saying how the comment you chose to add to it reminded me of myself - apart from the fact that I have NEVER been to a gym in my life. Maybe I have used the exercise bike at home - but a long time ago.
Grat page.
Hugs, Neet xx

Blog Archive