Thursday 24 August 2017

Thursday Journal with Neet

As we are both nearly out of pages and both of us going away at various times we have settled on Anything goes for the rest of this journal. Sometimes I find the more difficult than a subject, but as we are using Dylusion figures for this it makes it a bit easier. Again I have used my cut pages that were already painted and inked and then replaced in different parts of the journal, hence the double page not matching. Note to self -- I will not be doing this again. I will be away for the next week, so the next one will be scheduled.


4 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Love your pages and the quote is just mine today -- want to be alone!!!
Enjoy your trip!
Happy weekend ahead!
oxo Susi

chrissie said...

Fantastic spread and great words. It is chaos in Briglington these days and no chance to find a peaceful place other than our garden. Staycations in the UK are just too popular now.

Enjoy your holiday Wendy

Love Chrissie xx

Meggymay said...

They are super colourful pages Wendy. I think if dogs could talk they would be saying things just like that.
Yvonne xx

Neet said...

See what you mane about the cut pages - never mind, lesson learned for both of us.
You have used a lot more figures than I have - maybe I am a bit too skinny!
Hugs, Neet xx

Blog Archive