Thursday 21 September 2017

Thursday Journal with Neet

Another anything goes page in my now nearly full journal. We are back from St Ives and Ploughing through the washing and unpacking. Where does it all go, and did I really take all those clothes.
We had a great holiday, even though the weather was a bit iffy.
Came home via Devon to see one of my cousins, and then had to get home via Wales as the M5 was shut because of a terrible accident.
I have used an already painted page, and apart from the saying, cat and dog they are all Dylusion images.



I have entered this in Yvonne's Colour my World on Art Journal Journey

6 comments:

Neet said...

Super page Wendy - love all the little additional characters to your Dylusion girl.
Hugs, Neet xx

froebelsternchen said...

Great page - super ! Thank you for joining AJJ!

craftytrog said...

Fab page Wendy! I love that quote!
Alison xx

Heather said...

Love the sentiment and the colours.

Meggymay said...

A wonderful fun quote to go with your fantastic page Wendy. I loved the images with the super bright colours. The expression on the cats face had me smiling.
Yvonne xx

John R said...

Beautiful fun piece of artwork. Love your choice of colour.

Blog Archive