Thursday 7 December 2017

Thursday Journal with Neet

I have been away all week culminating in looking after my daughter's marine shop with my son in law. As we normally go there at the weekend, I only twigged it was Thursday journal time this morning. As soon as we arrived home a cup of coffee and I went into the studio and worked on my journal.

I used Dylusion paints in orange and brown which were the colours I had chosen for this week. My third colour is turquoise which always goes well with the first two colours. My word was cats. I used several stencils on the background, and painted the cats with watercolour paint.



Off to see what Neet has done.

5 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its a fantastic fun page and the quote is super.
Yvonne xx

Heather said...

Such fun. Love the colours, the sentiment and the cats.

Neet said...

Love the reference to Santa - that is you, naughty but nice (only kidding)
Hugs, Neet xx

Neet said...

I really thought you would be using the TH cats so I went with the Dyan ones and lo and behold so did you! Must be some sort of telepathy going on here.
Great page, love the choice of adding the turquoise (LOL)
Hugs, Neet xx

JennyJ said...

Sweet page - love your backgrounds and colours and the stencils all work with those lovely cats x

Blog Archive