Thursday 28 December 2017

Thursday Journal with Neet

Neet's choice this week with Squeezed orange and bubblegum pink which are Dylusion colours and the word SouthAmerica. I added some green to mine.
I have no stamps for South  America so my mind went immediately to the Easter Islands and the huge figures found there. These were formed during the 13-16 centuries by the people of Rapa Nui. There are 887 of them on this island of Chile. I suppose it is a bit of a cop out, but I couldn't think of anything else.
When my youngest daughter took her gap year she went to Chile. I went there to see her and we were going to go to Easter Island, BUT Kevin Costner was there filming, so no tourists were allowed to visit, I was not pleased.



4 comments:

Heather said...

Perfect colours and designs for the theme. I am not surprised you were not pleased at not being able to visit the islands on account of filming there.

Meggymay said...

Its a great journal page Wendy.
Hope you had a good Christmas and I send you best wishes for the coming year for you and your family.
Yvonne xx

Neet said...

Great hot colours and a super idea for the theme. Who is Kevin Costner anyhow? Only kidding.
Hugs, Neet xx

chrissie said...

Love your sense of fun on this piece Wendy and also the way you used the colours together. I have those colours but have never thought to put them together.

Happy 2018 when it arrives

Love Chrissie xx

Blog Archive